PneuVey Systems has a combined 26 years of experience in the industry. It is our goal to offer our clients the best solution for component or system equipment that fits their needs. We want to learn as much about the clients project objectives and offer them the most cost effective solution to their problems. PneuVey Systems offers their services in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana. PneuVey Systems also provides our clients with a single point of contact for turnkey systems and projects while still maintaining the Manufacturer's Representative aspect of the business.
PneuVey Systems is capable in the supply of equipment & solutions in the following areas.
- PNEUMATIC CONVEYING - Dilute, Semi-Dense, and Dense Phase Equipment
- MECHANICAL CONVEYING - Screw Conveyors, Belt Conveyors, Bucket Elevators, Drag Conveyors
- POLLUTION CONTROL - Dust Collectors, Bin Vents, Scrubbers
- PRODUCT FLOW CONTROL - Slide Gates, Diverters Valves
- SIZE REDUCTION - Hammer Mills, Fine Grinding
- SEPARATION EQUIPMENT - Screeners, Centrifugal Sifters
- FEEDING - Loss-in-Weight, Gain-in-Weight, Vibratory Feeders, Live Bottom Bins
- METERING - Rotary Valves
- RAILCAR UNLOADING - Bootlifts, Vibrators, Pneumatic and Mechanical Unloading Systems
- MAGNETIC SEPARATION - Drawer, Plate, Electro, Pneumatic, Spout and Grate Magnets
- MIXING & BLENDING - Ribbon Blenders and Paddlemixers
- BULK BAG/CONTAINER HANDLING - Bulk Bag Fillers and Dischargers, Bag Dump Stations
- STORAGE - Bolted and Welded Silos, Surge Bins
- CONVEY LINES AND FITTINGS - Alum, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Ceramic Lined, Heli-Groove, Shot Penned, Flex Hoses
- FOREIGN BODY DETECTORS - Metal Detectors, X-Ray Inspection, Checkweighers
- LEVEL CONTROLS - Point Level, Continuous and Interface Measurement
- BRIQUETTING/COMPACTION - Agglomeration solutions for chemical, mineral and industrial applications.
PneuVey Systems is responsible for component sales, engineering design, specifications of equipment, and construction for Plant Expansions. PneuVey Systems specializes in the Bulk Material Handling from Pneumatic to Mechanical Conveying, Storage, Screening, Feeding, Size Reduction and Mixing. It is our goal at PneuVey Systems to know our equipment and be able to design and install, as well as offer service when needed.
Meet the team!
Graduated from Angelina College in 1989. Since then have 10 years of project management for a gear manufacturing plant. As well as 20 years as a Regional Sales Manager and Manufacturers Rep in the bulk material handling industry. Started PneuVey Systems in 2015 handling Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana.
TJ graduated from Quincy University with a management degree in 2013 and was a member of the men’s golf team. Since then has spent several years production management as well as industrial sales. TJ has spent the last two years with PneuVey Systems servicing North Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas.